We’re looking for
the best makers,
thinkers, and doers.
Our favorite people are multi-talented.
They’re innovative. They’re fun at parties. But most importantly, they’re accountable to high standards and they strive for mastery in everything they do.
Reach out with inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Creative Director- Copy
You have expert storytelling skills and bottomless ideation power. You enjoy developing non-obvious and highly effective concepts, schemes, and models that are tack-it-to-the-fridge impressive.
- Powerful concepting and story creation chops
- Deep-dive category research skills for unearthing creative insights
- Ideation abilities that can span media channels and surprise clients at the same time
We need an expert at understanding, untangling, and articulating complex marketing messages for a general audience. A person who can see the creative opportunities hidden inside product marketing and technically dense subject matter, and work seamlessly with strategy, engagement, creative team members to unlock them.
- 2+ years’ experience writing marketing or sales-oriented copy
- Demonstrated skill as an empathetic listener, communicator and collaborator
- Ability to independently manage and organize work against schedules and deadlines
In this role, you will define complex projects, cultivate critical client relationships and facilitate the work of colleagues and agency leaders to deliver highest-quality strategic and creative outputs.
- Independently craft project proposals, contracts, budgets and schedules
- Act as a thoughtful, empathetic client partner and advocate for your team and the agency’s business
- Shape and manage internal and client-facing workflows for efficient and humane use of time and energy. When needed, analyze and improve upon standard operating procedures
- Expertly communicate and collaborate with internal teams and clients to align expectations and ensure Article Group has necessary inputs for success