We’re looking for
the best makers,
thinkers, and doers.
Our favorite people are multi-talented.
They’re innovative. They’re fun at parties. But most importantly, they’re accountable to high standards and they strive for mastery in everything they do.
Reach out with inquiries: email@example.com
Senior B2B copywriter
We need an expert at understanding, untangling, and articulating complex marketing messages for a general audience. A person who can see the creative opportunities hidden inside product marketing and technically dense subject matter, and work seamlessly with strategy, engagement, creative team members to unlock them.
- 5+ years’ experience writing marketing or sales-oriented copy
- Demonstrated skill as an empathetic listener, communicator and collaborator
- Ability to independently manage and organize work against schedules and deadlines
In this role, you will define complex projects, cultivate critical client relationships and facilitate the work of colleagues and agency leaders to deliver highest-quality strategic and creative outputs.
- Independently craft project proposals, contracts, budgets and schedules
- Act as a thoughtful, empathetic client partner and advocate for your team and the agency’s business
- Shape and manage internal and client-facing workflows for efficient and humane use of time and energy. When needed, analyze and improve upon standard operating procedures
- Expertly communicate and collaborate with internal teams and clients to align expectations and ensure Article Group has necessary inputs for success
Research and insight heavy-hitter with strong messaging and content strategy chops. Must demonstrate mastery of cross industry research, compelling storytelling, rigorous insight, and messaging planning.
- 5+ years in strategy for a brand, agency or consultancy
- Insight synthesis presentation writing
- Strong copywriting and brand positioning skills
- Develop content and messaging strategies