Western HemisphereApply for role
Article Group is hiring a mid- to senior- level strategist to join our team. The role will support a variety of enterprise tech accounts, help strengthen our strategy practice, and fuel new business growth. You’ll work for some of the biggest, most innovative brands in the world, alongside supersmart, collaborative-minded colleagues who’ve worked at A-list agencies and companies.
The focus of the job will be unearthing and sharing insights that illuminate juicy opportunities for our clients, crafting foundational product messaging/narratives, greasing the gears of our team’s creative minds, architecting campaign strategy, and generally setting us up to do great work. You’ll be asked to mine for these precious gems in complex, technical industries with sophisticated audiences, so willingness to jump into the weeds is essential.
The ideal person for this job will have worked in an agency and come with strong strategic fundamentals, an intuitive understanding of how marketing works, and endless curiosity and desire to move human beings.
Some experience dealing with data to find insight and measure effectiveness is great. (You don’t have to be a total data wonk, but you should be able to work with them). Ability to do qualitative and secondary research is very important. Strong writing and presentation skills are essential. Job tasks will extend far beyond the brief—familiarity with launching brands/products, content strategy, and communications planning helps a lot.
- Build or contribute to definition of project proposals, contracts, budgets and schedules
- Understand clients’ needs and challenges as a means to add value and build partnership
- Lead Discovery efforts, performing competitive analyses, holding stakeholder interviews, and developing presentations to share learnings and implications
- Develop briefs and lead briefing meetings
- Prepare, moderate, and lead workshops
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal teams and clients to align
You’ll be an ideal candidate if you have:
- At minimum, 5-7 years’ experience facilitating creative agency work, internal marketing team efforts, or product marketing managers. Your team’s outputs may have run the gamut from brand and messaging strategies, integrated digital marketing campaigns, sales collateral, digital product design
- Comfort handling two or three overlapping assignments
- A proven ability to invent or improve processes (better yet, you enjoy making systems run better!)
- Familiarity with the marketing and communication needs of complicated b2b companies
- Have conducted qualitative research or managed a research process
- Gone “behind the scenes” or are familiar with standard production processes
- Demonstrated skill as an empathetic listener, communicator and trusted advisor – in person, in writing, and via calls / video conference settings
- Proficiency with Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar) and an ability to quickly learn and embrace new tools
Article Group is committed to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.Apply for role
Thank you for your interest in the Senior Strategist position. To start the conversation please fill out the below form with all relivent information. We love to hear about you so please take a moment to drop a message that helps us understand you better. * required info