Western HemisphereApply for role
We’re seeking an Engagement Manager who will be a critical facilitator of every client project and internal team member workflow at Article Group.
Highly organized, detail-oriented, and dependable, the Engagement Manager is a balanced hybrid of project management and emerging client relationship leader.
This person organizes and keeps multidisciplinary teams moving to ensure work is done, from inception through delivery, on time and under budget.
They will also work to understand clients’ needs and growth opportunities with the intent of supporting organic growth.
- Develop and manage projects, in a high-volume, fast paced series of rolling phases and deliverables, drive team member workflow and project management communications/tools (proposals, schedules, budgets).
- Demonstrate proactive, helpful, organized, empathetic and articulate working style in written and verbal interactions with fellow AG team members.
- Coordinate collaboration and timely deliverable production.
- Support budget and financial management – Proactively build knowledge and understanding of relative effort / time consumption associated with different work products.
- Understand and flag potential risk with the Engagement Director
- Sourcing, scheduling & tracking resourcing needs
- 3+ years experience in project management (Advertising, Digital Campaigns, Integrated Campaigns etc.)
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work in agile environment
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent work streams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and authoritatively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to present effectively and persuasively to both internal and external audiences
- Proficiency with G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar), Project Management software (e.g. SmartSheet)
Article Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Contract to Full-time
We started as a distributed team, and have barely skipped a beat in shifting to 100% remote. When it’s abundantly safe to work in and commute to our offices, we will re-open – but will remain flexible to remote collaboration.Apply for role
Thank you for your interest in the Engagement Manager position. To start the conversation please fill out the below form with all relivent information. We love to hear about you so please take a moment to drop a message that helps us understand you better. * required info